Bank of Baroda (BOB) has recently announced the announcement for BOB PO recruitment 2018. BOB has issued a notification for recruitment of PO on 600 posts. This is a good opportunity for the candidate, the interested candidate can fill the form before 12 June 2018.
Bank of Baroda BOB PO recruitment 2018
- Examination Name: BOB Recruitment 2018
- Organized by: Bank of Baroda
- Exam Mode: Online
- Name of Posts: Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I
- Total Number of Vacancies: 600
- Apply Mode: Online
- Official Website : bankofbaroda.co.in
Please see the important dates below.
- BOB PO 2018 Apply Online Starting Date: 12th June
- Last Date: 2nd July 2018
- Last Date to Pay Fee: 2nd July
- Admit Card 2018 Release Date: After 18th July 2018
- Exam Date: 28th July 2018
BOB PO recruitment 2018 for recruitment of PO on 600 posts. All the candidates preparing for this carefully read all the information related to this recruitment. So, when you submit the form, you do not make any mistake of any kind. Here you have been given some important information related to this recruitment.
- General: 303
- OBC: 162
- SC: 90
- ST: 45
The candidate who wants to apply for BOB PO should read his Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying it. Because the candidate is eligible for the desired post.
- Candidate should have Bachelor Degree for this post.
- Candidates should have a minimum age of 20 years and maximum of 28 years for candidates for this post.
SC / ST / OBC / PWD / PH candidates will be given relaxation as per government rule regulation
- General / OBC – Rs. 600/-
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs. 100/-
- Phase I: Written Examination
- Phase II: Group Discussion and Interview
How To Apply
- First of all, the candidates will have to go to the official website.
BOB PO Recruitment 2018 Result will be released on its official website 2 months after its examination.