IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018: Banking Personnel Selection Institute (IBPS) will organize online examination for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Recruitment Process (CRP) between August and October 2018. Through the examination, Group A Officers (Scale I, II and III) and Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose) posts will be recruited. To apply for the posts of Group A and B Officers, the candidate should be graduated from the recognized university. The last date for application is July 2, 2018.
This examination will be conducted in two levels i.e., Tier I and Tier II, which will be successful in the initial / Tier-1, will be eligible for main / class-2 examination. Candidates selected in the main examination will be called by Nodal Rural Bank for Common Interview by NABARD Coordination.
The interview will be held in the month of November 2018.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018-19
• Online registration, including modification of application by candidates – from 8 June to 2 July 2018
• Application Fee / Payment of Information Fee (Online) – 8 June to 2 July 2018
Date of downloading call letter for pre-examination training for officer scale- 1 July 2018
• Date of organizing pre-examination training for Officer Scale-1 – 30 July to 4 August 2018
• Office Assistant / Officer Scale I – Date of downloading call letter for pre-examination training for the post- July 2018
• Pre-examination training for office assistant post – 06 August 2018 to 11 August 2018
Date of downloading call letter for online pre-examination for Officer Scale I- July 2018
• Date of download call letter for online pre-examination for office assistant- August 2018
• Date of online pre-examination – Officer Scale I – August 11, 2018, 12 August 2018 and 18 August 2018 (if required)
• Date of online pre-examination – Office Assistant – 19 August 2018, 25 August 2018 and 01 September 2018
• Online Pre-Exam Results – Office Assistant / Officer Scale-1 – September 2018
• Date of downloading call letter for online exam – Officers (Scale I, II and III) / Office Assistant Main / Single – September 2018
• Declaration of the results of the results of the main/single officers (Scale I, II and III) – October 2018
• Date of download call letter for interview (for Officer Scale I, II and III) – November 2018
• Interview (for Officer Scale I, II and III) – Provisional Allocation (Officer Scale I, II and III and Office Assistant) (Multipurpose) – January 2019
Post vacancy details:
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – 5249 posts
• Officer Scale I – 3312 posts
• Officer Scale -2 (Agriculture Officer) – 72 posts
• Officer Scale 2 (Marketing Officer) – 38 Posts
• Officer Scale 2 (Treasury Manager) – 17 posts
• Officer Scale-II (Law) – 32 terms
• Officer Scale -2 (ca) – 21 terms
• Officer Scale-II (IT) – 81 positions
• Officer Scale-2 (General Banking Officer) – 1208 posts
• Officer Scale-III-160 Posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) / Officer Scale I-1 (Assistant Manager) / Officer Scale-II General Banking Officer (Manager) – Graduate or its equivalent in any subject from a recognized university
• Officer Scale-II (Specialist Officer)
• Information Technology Officer- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Electronics / Communications / Computer Science / Information Technology from Recognized University.
• Chartered Accountant – Certified Associate (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
• Law Officer – degree or equivalent in law from a recognized university
• Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager) – Above 21 years – Under 40 years
• Officer Scale-II (Manager) – Above 21 years – below 32 years
• Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager) – Above 18 years – below 30 years
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose) – Between 18 years and 28 years
(According to official norms, reserved category candidates will be given age relaxation)
How to Apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018
Candidates can apply through online mode till or before July 2, 2018. Candidates can click on the link notification below for more information.
• Other: Rs. 600 / –
• Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes / PWD – Rs. 100 / –
That is big chance to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2018 go to official website http://cgrs.ibps.in and read all information carefully. After reading the info apply if you are eligible for this job.